We all know that working out with a trainer at a fitness club has its benefits. Not only can it help boost your energy, build strength, trim your waistline, and give you a more sculpted physique, but it’s also heart-healthy and can enhance your overall physical and mental well-being.
Nevertheless, it’s not uncommon for some of us to hit a wall with our fitness goals. In fact, it’s almost inevitable if you follow the same workout routine week after week. If you feel your exercise regimen could use a boost, consider the following tips to get the most out of your fitness classes at Koko FitClubin San Antonio, Texas:
- Realign your body. While building strength is important, so is body alignment. If you’re finding it difficult to keep up in terms of speed and repetitions, the problem could be that you’re not practicing good form and, therefore, not getting all the benefits from your workouts. If that’s the case, ask your instructor to show you the proper way to perform exercises.
- Put more effort into your performance. It’s not enough to simply meet the basic demands of an exercise. If you want to maximize the benefits of participating in a fitness class, you need to put 100 percent into your workout. You’ll achieve your fitness goals faster if you exert yourself above and beyond your perceived limits. The challenge will also sustain your enthusiasm for working out.
- Try lifting heavier weights. Not only does lifting weights help build stronger muscles, but the more weight you lift, the more fat you burn. However, have your fitness trainer help you develop a safe weight-lifting plan for the best results.
- Wear functional workout gear. What does what you wear have to do with improving your workout performance? Well, according to a recent study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, it definitely has a psychological effect. Apparently, you are what you wear. So, ditch the sweatpants and cotton tees in favor of workout activewear.
- Switch up your workout routine. If it feels as if your fitness routine is getting old, it means your body needs to move in new ways and it’s time for a change. Consider a new fitness class at Koko FitClub.
Fitness Classes in San Antonio, Texas
No other gym in the San Antonio-Alamo Heights area allows you to work out and track your progress like Koko FitClub. Unlike traditional “big box” gyms, our boutique-style approach means that our welcoming and accommodating staff gets to know you individually and can provide personalized services that are customized to your specific needs.
At Koko FitClub, we offer more than just state-of-the-art gym equipment and a place where you can work out. Our comprehensive range of fitness services includes one-on-one and group fitness training, meal planning, and weight loss and wellness programs. To get the most out of your fitness workouts, join us at Koko FitClub San Antonio – Alamo Heights today. For more information about membership, you can call us at (210) 560-3044 to make an appointment, visit our Alamo Heights/Carousel Court location, or fill out our convenient online form, and we will contact you soon!